“Respectful Workplace” incorporates University policies, programs, and events that promote a discrimination- and harassment-free work environment and demonstrates respect for the individual and his or her role at the University regardless of distinguishing characteristics.
All employees are responsible for fostering a respectful workplace through exercise of appropriate policy and practices and participation in diversity and other education and training programs made available by Human Resources throughout the year. The links below connect to program and policy web pages that comprise Respectful Workplace at SU.
If you are interested in having a presentation about a Respectful Workplace for your department or group, contact Cynthia Maxwell Curtin, Associate Vice President/Human Capital Development and Chief Officer for Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services, at x1520.
Policies and Procedures
- Bargaining Unit Grievance
- Faculty Grievance Process
- Non-Discrimination/Anti-Harassment Policy
- Non-Discrimination in Employment on the Basis of Disability Policy
- Reasonable Accommodation Process
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Procedures