Training and Informational Programs
Human Resources and other campus departments offer various training and informational programs for enhancing work/life and navigating University processes.
Some programs are mandatory for new employees, or for access to University data and systems. Other programs focus on personal and professional growth and are informative and enjoyable.
Staff are encouraged to take advantage of these programs and supervisors are encouraged to support staff participation.
- PA7 Search Admin Guide: This user guide is a resource for search administrators, showing the steps in the upgraded employment system to create search and hiring proposals and manage the online search process.
- Learning Opportunities: Our courses are designed to support staff participation in the University's shared vision of Scholarship in Action; strengthen excellence in the workplace and the community; and develop individual innovation, creativity and collaborative
- Dialogue Circles Registration: Discussions of racism, reconciliation and responsibility in racially diverse, facilitated groups
- Financial Accounting Budget (FAB) Systems Training
- FSAP Programs: Informational sessions on various work/life topics such as elder care and health offered by the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- iJAN Registration: Mandatory training for using the online Job Action Notice for making changes to job data
- ITS Training: Mandatory and optional training
- Onboarding Registration: Mandatory training for new employees
- Online RAP Training: Eliminate paper and learn to use the new electronic version of the paper RAP
- Payroll Time Input and Approval Registration: Mandatory training for staff responsible for inputting and/or approving payroll
- PeopleSoft Upgrade User References
- Staff 2 Staff Program: Informational sessions on various topics of interest presented by volunteer staff from across campus