Job Classification Procedures
Job Classification is the process of comparing the duties and qualifications of a position with the categories in the job classification model and assigning the position to the appropriate category, title and pay band.
Job Classification Links
- Job Classification Model: explains the basic job requirements for each category.
- Job Category Pay Bands for 2010 - 2011: salary ranges by pay band.
- Job Category Pay Bands for 2011 - 2012
- Job Information Questionnaire: JIQ and ADA form, to be completed when creating a new pinned position.
- Pay Administration Handbook: for managers and supervisors.