Online Search and Hiring Process
The online application process provides broad access to a wide pool of applicants from many remote locations, including homes, the NYS Department of Labor, and local agencies that offer assistance to job seekers from diverse populations.
The advantages offered of online recruiting are significant, and include:
- Automated applicant notifications
- Automated electronic job postings
- Automated screening options
- Automated, direct electronic distribution of applicants to hiring departments
- Electronic application storage and retrieval
- Electronic approval and notification
- Online application
- Online hiring proposal
- Remote access to applicant pool for hiring managers/search committee members
- Self populating search proposal
Training is available for hiring departments including:
- One-on-One - An employment specialist will work with you in your office or at The Office of Human Resources in the Skytop Office Building.
- Departmental Overview - An employment specialist will work with you to provide an overview and/or training during staff meetings.
- Self-Directed - After your Search Chair Account has been activated you can refer to the Online Recruitment Training Guide at the Search Chair site for step-by-step instructions.
|Cathy Bottari||Staff Relations Specialist||443-2384|
|Sharon Cole||Employment Specialist||443-4823|
|Camille Donabella||Manager, Student Employment Services||443-9173|
|John Longtin||Manager, Staff Relations||443-4624|
|Chris Percoski||Employment Specialist||443-4690|