- For employees that retired from SU on or after January 1, 2006
- For employees that retired from SU prior to January 1, 2006
- Disability Coverage Plan Feature
- Opt Out/Opt In Plan Feature
- Medicare Part D Prescription Benefit
- Medigap and Medicare Advantage Plans for All Post-65 Retirees
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 2006 Retiree Health Redesign
As is the case with all of its employee benefit plans, the University reserves the right to modify or terminate the Retiree Medical Plan and/or the Retiree Prescription Drug Plan (including the terms of those Plans described in this summary) from time to time. You only will be eligible for the coverages described in this summary if the Retiree Medical Plan and the Retiree Prescription Drug Plan are satisfied, and the terms of the those Plans will control if there are any inconsistencies with this summary.