The following leave options are available to faculty. Please select the appropriate link to obtain the relevant leave information.
Administrative, Parental, and Research leaves are administered through the office of Academic Affairs.
Disability, Maternity, FMLA, and Military Leave are administered through Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services.
Workers Compensation is administered through Risk Management.
- Application for Disability/Maternity Benefits
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember – for Military Family Leave
- Faculty Leave Deadlines and Procedures
- Faculty Parental Leave Checklist
- Faculty Parental Leave Form
- Leave Request Form (Administrative Leave)
- Research Leave Application
- Return to Work Form