Human Resources and other campus departments offer various training and informational programs for enhancing work/life and navigating University processes.
Some programs are mandatory for new employees, or for access to University data and systems. Other programs focus on personal and professional growth and are informative and enjoyable.
Staff are encouraged to take advantage of these programs and supervisors are encouraged to support staff participation.
- PA7 Search Admin Guide: This user guide is a resource for search administrators, showing the steps in the upgraded employment system to create search and hiring proposals and manage the online search process.
- Financial Accounting Budget (FAB) Systems Training
- FSAP Programs: Informational sessions on various work/life topics such as elder care and health offered by the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- iJAN and Online RAP Training: iJAN and Online RAP are customized PeopleSoft components that allow departments to electronically communicate job and pay data to Human Resources and Payroll. Training is required to receive access to both iJAN and Online RAP.
- ITS Learning Opportunities: Information Technology and Services encourages the campus community to take advantage of many opportunities offered to learn the skills needed to work more efficiently.
- Onboarding Registration: Mandatory training for new employees
- Payroll Time Input and Approval Registration: Mandatory training for staff responsible for inputting and/or approving payroll
- PeopleSoft Upgrade User References
- Staff 2 Staff Program: Informational sessions on various topics of interest presented by volunteer staff from across campus