The focus of HR’s WorkLife and Organizational Development is to integrate work/life initiatives into the campus culture and assist leaders, groups, and individuals on campus in their efforts to change, grow and develop.
Organizational Development assists in adjusting the beliefs, attitudes, values, and structure of organizations so they can better adapt to new challenges, through:
- Organizational reflection and improvement
- Planning and self-analysis
- Coaching and consulting with leaders
- Group development
- Job and work role analysis
- Process improvements
- Career and Leadership Coaching
- Employee Appreciation
- Meeting Planning and Facilitation
- Performance Partnership
- School, College, Department and Group Development Work
Questions? Contact WorkLife and Organizational Development at 443-2488 or e-mail email@example.com.