As part of Syracuse University’s support and commitment to facilitate the adjustment of new faculty and professional staff, the University provides dual career services for their spouses or partners. Such services include job search assistance in both non-academic and academic professions, resume critiquing and interviewing skills preparation. Although there is no guarantee of job placement, we will help facilitate your job search process through networking, informational interviewing, and job referrals both at SU and in the community. In addition, we will assist in obtaining non-employment related information to acquaint you with the area.
The Syracuse, Onondaga County, and surrounding area provide many opportunities for employment in a wide array of fields. The following resources will help you learn about and search for some of these opportunities.
Other Colleges & Universities
- Upstate New York Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- List of Colleges and Universities in Central New York
- Finger Lakes Community College
National Search Engines
Classifieds and Other Resources
- Employment – City of Syracuse
- Employment – Onondaga County
- New York State Job Bank
- USA Jobs (US government)
- CNY Works
- Central New York Society for Human Resource Management
- Central New York Community Foundation, Inc.
- Syracuse, New York Chamber of Commerce
To learn more about Syracuse, New York, visit www.visitsyracuse.org.